If you had the opportunity to make one wish in torn to come true what would it be...I would love to hear peoples wish and by the way you can't ask for more wishes...let's go:)
Wish
Started by Tegs [2369151] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- dark95 [2321537]
· 18 likes ·
I wish I wouldve never had to read this thread - Monk [2271278]
· 17 likes ·
Don't see the point in responding in such a negative way to a pretty innocuous thread.
Mentioned in this thread
Chedburn [1] ×1
I wish I wouldve never had to read this thread
Don't see the point in responding in such a negative way to a pretty innocuous thread.
I wish we could have babies or adopt - being married!! wouldn't that be cool! Make a killer family <3 :D
Pg18
I wish Marlon would get his faction back.
Oh this again. I remember this thread from last week.
And the week before that.
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
And the week before that....
And the week before that.
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
And the week before that....
You seem to be stuck in the Matrix.
That casino was removed or reworked.
I wish I would get to see crimes 2.0 before I die
Mentions: Chedburn [1]
I rejected both pills and did a tab of acid.
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
I wish I was a little bit taller
to find a SE in the city
I wish I was a baller
I wish the fox plushies weren't so bloody expensive.
To be able to eat a lot without getting fat.
Wish I'd win that private island on leslies wheel
I wish Crimes 2.0 came out in the next week - fully finished