I am having trouble in my faction I used to see my name when I can send money back to myself but when I go to it my name doesn't show up no more and I am in the faction I have to click all than type my name in then click my name with I could use it and click faction then my name then send my money I need help please
faction bank
Started by bellamy_blake [2518650] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Not everyone has permission to send faction money, are you sure you have permission? have you asked people in your faction?
If you are co-lead you will have full access to all faction options including faction banking.
Are you using non-standard zoom ratio on your browser? If yes, then please set your zoom level to default 100% (you can do so by pressing Ctrl + 0 on a Windows machine).
If this doesn't resolve your issue, please confirm your screen's resolution and provide a screenshot of how the search screen looks for you.
Thanks!
If this doesn't resolve your issue, please confirm your screen's resolution and provide a screenshot of how the search screen looks for you.
Thanks!
i made this faction just changed to co-leader and I left for a bit and I have access to the bank just my name does not show up anymore it used to show but now it does not show anymore not sure why either but if it is my Browser I check that out thanks
nvm was not it I will post a pic when I get back in torn
This is how it appears on 100% zoom ratio:
[image: i.imgur.com]
If you shift to 90% zoom, it botches the layout and shifts the 'All' tab to a line under and hides the name.
[image: i.imgur.com]
If this is what is happening to you, then the issue has been reported here. I would recommend you to use 100% zoom ratio for the time being.
[image: i.imgur.com]
If you shift to 90% zoom, it botches the layout and shifts the 'All' tab to a line under and hides the name.
[image: i.imgur.com]
If this is what is happening to you, then the issue has been reported here. I would recommend you to use 100% zoom ratio for the time being.
Mentions: Formatting bugs
Do you have any update on this issue please?
Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if the issue still exists for you. Thanks..!!