Been working on it for a long time and finally hit the milestone of 50.00 racing skill today. No job specials, just 100 lap races.
Racing Skill 50
Started by _Stealth_ [960004] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 68
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Securop [2247082] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Oof, no tv even? Hardcore mode right there. Congrats, you deserve it.
nice <3
Bro thats huge achievement. I've been trying to hit 10 for a long fu**king time.
Racing skill is such a grind - congrats!
You, sir, are a freakin’ stud! (^__^) Getting to 50.0 RS is simply insane by itself, but to do it the natural way without using any job specials (and I’m assuming you didn’t use the stock special either??) is even more incredible!! (o_O;) Congrats, _Stealth_, on this huge achievement!! \(^o^)/
Well done..
Have you by any chance kept track of how many races you have doneand how long it's taken you??
Have you by any chance kept track of how many races you have doneand how long it's taken you??
Jesus Christ, that's a grind and a half, It's already getting real slow for me and I'm at 21 just doing 100 lap races
Haha thanks a lot!
I do have the stock special, but I was under the impression that it's a passive boost instead of a gain boost.
I do have the stock special, but I was under the impression that it's a passive boost instead of a gain boost.
Sorry haven't kept track. Looking at the car stats, I have around 2000 races in Convict, 3200 in Speedway and 2900 in Docks. But some of those are short races (both official and custom).
Congrats! RS is a grind to get
It is a 10% increase in how much you gain each race.
I only recently picked it up because I thought it was a passive bonus too at first.
I only recently picked it up because I thought it was a passive bonus too at first.
Good to know that, thanks!
Big congrats. I've been Grinding to 20 and it's fooling awful lol.
Well done.
Well done.
Oof, no tv even? Hardcore mode right there. Congrats, you deserve it.
Thanks, and yes, no TV :D