CreatorX [2234054] 4 Sep 2021, 05:37 TCT · #5 Thanks for the heads up! I have no idea how I'd be able to continue playing if I got scammed out of 50k
LLight [2661386] 4 Sep 2021, 05:42 TCT · #6 Well, 50k is not a big amount. Still, cancel-mug is another thing. If it was something like dumbbells going for 300m...
Butters [34298] 4 Sep 2021, 05:54 TCT · #7 Not sure what is worse - him trying to scam you OP, or you trying to scam him buying drug packs for 50k.
Link- [2411345] 4 Sep 2021, 05:59 TCT · #8 No clue how you went from 50k scam to a dumbbells cancel mug but okay, but pls lmk if ur selling dumbbells for 300mThanks for the heads up tho I wouldn't financially recover if I lost 50k
yewnit [2592654] 4 Sep 2021, 06:43 TCT · #10 L-L did you get scammed for 50k then make a GD post lmao