k
Deleted
Started by Murderistic [2113197] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 80
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Aaassh [2546369]
· 25 likes ·
Must be pretty dope to start your faction journey by begging. I think there's an old adage - "Don't buy (in this case, start) something you can't afford" - ChenJH [2648502]
· 18 likes ·
If you don't have the resources I don't think you should start a faction I'd be lowkey ashamed if my faction leader was a beggar - Gawain112 [493951]
· 7 likes ·
You may want to look up the definition of begging. To put it into context with what you've just said: Homeless people in the streets are only asking for spare change that people might not need...
Mentioned in this thread
Murderistic [2113197] ×1
Must be pretty dope to start your faction journey by begging.
I think there's an old adage - "Don't buy (in this case, start) something you can't afford"
I think there's an old adage - "Don't buy (in this case, start) something you can't afford"
Got tons of weapons and armor you can buy from me. Good prices. Hmu
If you don't have the resources I don't think you should start a faction
I'd be lowkey ashamed if my faction leader was a beggar
I'd be lowkey ashamed if my faction leader was a beggar
I have a pillow. I'm using it right now, but when I replace it - will deffo send you the old one.
You sent a Diamond Bladed Knife to Murderistic with the message: You acquired 1x Dagger of Respect. +0.4 avg respect gained when chaining.
Good luck, follow the dream.
Good luck, follow the dream.
Mentions: Murderistic [2113197]
starting a faction from scratch is a massive money sink
good luck in your endeavours
good luck in your endeavours
hehe thanks for the support, and all the NON believers and people that call me a begger.. this is not begging.. this is just reaching out to see if people have stuff that they don't need.. for people that could use it, I appreciate the people helping me
its much cheaper to buy a starter faction than it is to get a 5k one to that point. You're looking at like 1b per 100k. Getting there from 5k will cost considerably more
Weapons are salable though, and they have no depreciation if they're used. So you're literally asking torn to finance your new faction. It is no different than asking strangers for cash money.
Lots of players have stuff they dont need. But most of us convert it into money by selling it :P
You may want to look up the definition of begging.
To put it into context with what you've just said: Homeless people in the streets are only asking for spare change that people might not need...
To put it into context with what you've just said: Homeless people in the streets are only asking for spare change that people might not need...
Yes hes begging. That isnt a good starting point for someone who wants to have a leadership position in the game ie run a faction.
A good leader has everything. Stats. Money. Friends. Contacts. Respect.
The not so good leaders are lacking in 1 or more of those things ..
A good leader has everything. Stats. Money. Friends. Contacts. Respect.
The not so good leaders are lacking in 1 or more of those things ..
TRT 2.0?
Even TRT didn't beg.
OP, the name of the faction is ironic. I don't remember seeing the Bilderberg Group begging for supplies to run the NWO.
Just sayin'.
[image: i.postimg.cc]
OP, the name of the faction is ironic. I don't remember seeing the Bilderberg Group begging for supplies to run the NWO.
Just sayin'.
[image: i.postimg.cc]
Buy some cost effective stuff like macana, enfield and full body armor, it's very cheap and more than enough for a starter faction.
Should cost you 4m total lol.
Should cost you 4m total lol.
Huh, interesting. I did this too yet didn't make a forum post asking for donations. Just spent 200M in gear instead.
Joining The Illuminati...
"Hey can I lend 1m, please? I went to rehab without taking money!"
"Nah, you got to go ask in the Forums though to see if someone is willing to give it to you."
"Congratulations! You were the top hitter in the chain! Go and ask in the Forums to see if someone has a prize for your efforts."
It's your game, play it however you want even if it's isn't optimal. However I would strongly recommend getting your shit together if you're creating a space where other players are going to be given their chance to learn, grow and do well. Best of luck with the Faction but get your priorities straight my man, the road of this Faction began on poor footing.
"Hey can I lend 1m, please? I went to rehab without taking money!"
"Nah, you got to go ask in the Forums though to see if someone is willing to give it to you."
"Congratulations! You were the top hitter in the chain! Go and ask in the Forums to see if someone has a prize for your efforts."
It's your game, play it however you want even if it's isn't optimal. However I would strongly recommend getting your shit together if you're creating a space where other players are going to be given their chance to learn, grow and do well. Best of luck with the Faction but get your priorities straight my man, the road of this Faction began on poor footing.
Graved - no discussion.