14:58:31 - 04/09/21 You used some Ecstasy gaining 4,525 happiness
After this log I didn't see the happiness gain. So I decided to still train at the PIONEER FITNESS GYM thinking my happiness will appear after I trained.
15:00:29 - 04/09/21 You used 150 energy and 76 happiness training your speed 15 times in Pioneer Fitness increasing it by 244.25 to ******
When I train in this gym I usually get gym gains of more than 400.
06:30:43 - 04/09/21 You used some Ecstasy gaining 4,525 happiness
06:31:03 - 04/09/21 You used 150 energy and 75 happiness training your dexterity 15 times in Pioneer Fitness increasing it by 410.75 to ******
I don't know what happened but I didn't get a high gym gain and high happiness even though I consumed an ecstasy. My base happiness is 4,525. Please fix this bug so it doesn't damage my gym gains.
After this log I didn't see the happiness gain. So I decided to still train at the PIONEER FITNESS GYM thinking my happiness will appear after I trained.
15:00:29 - 04/09/21 You used 150 energy and 76 happiness training your speed 15 times in Pioneer Fitness increasing it by 244.25 to ******
When I train in this gym I usually get gym gains of more than 400.
06:30:43 - 04/09/21 You used some Ecstasy gaining 4,525 happiness
06:31:03 - 04/09/21 You used 150 energy and 75 happiness training your dexterity 15 times in Pioneer Fitness increasing it by 410.75 to ******
I don't know what happened but I didn't get a high gym gain and high happiness even though I consumed an ecstasy. My base happiness is 4,525. Please fix this bug so it doesn't damage my gym gains.