About this thread
Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 40
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 82 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Damn! Keep at it, you'll get there
Ouch! Now that is unlucky man…
Just when you think youve got it in the bag
I feel better about my life now
Lol this is a class A Torn Troll! Sucks if you were going for the merit.
Also, good luck if you are
Also, good luck if you are
Thats f**ked up
Wow, sweet discussion. If only there was a gambling subforum for this kinda stuff.
Bruh... why u betting so small.... 24 in a row and $644 only....
For the merit
I've hit 24 twice now. Its not worth the stress. Ask for a casino ban to avoid this feature entirely.
Should have gone high
I think I used a script I can't find the link.
But what it does is uses maff to figure what you should click and hides the other buttons for you.
Be 10 and just spam click till you get it.
Took me a few days but I got it with that
Found it. Clicky
But what it does is uses maff to figure what you should click and hides the other buttons for you.
Be 10 and just spam click till you get it.
Took me a few days but I got it with that
Found it. Clicky
Mentions: [REMOVED] High/Low Helper
present
had this happen 3 times with 12-18b pots was a K, K and a 3 on the 24th and all 3 it was a A, A, 2. Just how it be sometimes. Shoulda been 30b+ richer that day. Sad life.
That happens a lot. Honestly, though it only takes a few weeks at worst to get that merit unless you have super shit luck.
Overall, it's a pretty easy merit compared to others, just a lot of clicking. Wait til you try to get the slots merit.
Overall, it's a pretty easy merit compared to others, just a lot of clicking. Wait til you try to get the slots merit.
Get the script and spam this shit, I think I got it shortly after. It took some tries but it was a whole hell of a lot easier than no script.
Moved to Gambling.
Which script is this