[image: media.discordapp.net]I have just trashed a Naughty Cache as an experiment to see how long it takes for someone to find it.. So get searching The Dump, and please let me know if you find it
i'd bet on it getting found at christmas
Can we have some odds please
3/1
Its actually 361/1.
Make Dump Great Again!
I know there is a wand of destruction in trash atm.
you'll never know why this post has 15+ likes
congrats, I thought it would have taken longer than that.
I *think* that rarer items are put above the queue/odds of less rare items in the dump.
i.e. - there are MILLIONS of jackets/other crap in the dump from everyone doing the 5k merit.
But when Duke/you/someone drops an expensive item, that's found ahead of the jacket thtat was dropped 5 years ago.
09:17:40 - 06/09/21 You used 5 energy searching the dump and found a Naughty Cache dropped by zordork
thanks bro xD
how can 2 people find it, I only trashed 1 cache??
12:21:40 - 09/05/21 You used 5 energy searching the dump and found a Naughty Cache dropped by zordork
My lucky day!
13:22:01 - 09/05/21 You used 5 energy searching the dump and found a Naughty Cache dropped by zordork
Cheers my man !!!!!
Each item type has an equal chance of being found. So for example if there are 1,000,000 jackets and only 1 lollipop for example, you would have a 50/50 chance of finding each, but naturally that means the lollipop will go quickly and you'll be left with a 100% chance to find a jacket :)
^ this is how it works
Wait so how are multiple people finding the same naughty cache then?
Are you really that stupid? They're trolling.
12:51:40 - 09/06/21 You used 5 energy searching the dump and found a Naughty Cache dropped by zordork
Nice!