Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

player recomendation

Started by Wile_E_Coyote [2655819] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 121 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

Wile_E_Coyote [2655819]
this resply is in responce o your message reguarding boristheknifes profilecreation .PainBot is the person who refered me to Torn .If there is any further accordence needed plz feel free to contact me ,Other wise thank you and have a nice day.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Please have the person who referred you comment in this report confirming the referral. Thanks..!!
Alfred_E_Neuman [2386306]
Hello. I referred boristheknife to Torn. I thought I sent him the right link to sign up, but could have easily just sent him to torn.com. Sorry for the hassle.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I am afraid that it is not possible to add this one. We can do this for relatively new accounts who legitimately forgot to use the referral link and report it immediately. The person in question has played for over 7 months, this is beyond the point for us to give you the benefit of doubt for a missed referral.

Closing the report. Thanks!