I’am an new player that just gambled away 300,000 dollers. I am broke right now, and there is nothing I can do. Is their anything I can do to make money fast?
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 21
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Git gud
Yeah now I have to build back slowly
Someone sent me money - Gambling is stupid I learned the hard way
Level up to 15 as fast as possible, start flying you can earn 1-5 mil a day depending on how active you want to be. Other than that buy /sell city items daily and focus on safe crimes to get your nnb up
Baldr's Guide
As Possum said, focus on leveling up to level 15. Traveling is the best way to make money early on - at my young age I'm still doing it, too. Play careful, and don't think you'll make a fortune overnight. Let me know if you need any guidance - you are, however, a day 1 account. You'll figure it out quickly enough.
And, as Dong said, git gud.
As Possum said, focus on leveling up to level 15. Traveling is the best way to make money early on - at my young age I'm still doing it, too. Play careful, and don't think you'll make a fortune overnight. Let me know if you need any guidance - you are, however, a day 1 account. You'll figure it out quickly enough.
And, as Dong said, git gud.
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
I’d send the 300k back to you but you’d probably gamble it away again and not learn a lesson. The casino is a trap.
Attack and lose to someone = easy 300k
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=59&t=16236015&b=0&a=0
Why lose 300k? when you can lose 3m ;)
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=59&t=16236015&b=0&a=0
Why lose 300k? when you can lose 3m ;)
When that green leaf is gone, that's when the real money gets lost... I hope you learnt from your poor Torn choices.
why lose 3m when you can lose 1.5b
but you like traps ;)
Different kind of traps.
I did not gamble it away. In fact, I have an alert saying stop every time I click the casino botton.
Gamble more to win it back
buy 100 things in the city and sell to a trader….
yw
yw
It's a good thing you learned this way instead of IRL, right? Be thankful it's just a game. 300k is nothing here anyway...
Step 1: Sell losses 300k each, you can find loss buyers who buy for 300k in the attacking forum.
Step 2: After selling 4 losses, you will have 1.2mil and 0 E, Use that money to buy 1 xanax and 1 medical supplies pack.
Step 3: Hope to get First Aid Kits from supply pack and pop the xanax.
Step 4: After popping the xanax, you should have 250 E, enough for 10 attacks. Use all of those E to sell more losses. Alternatively, you can save 100 E to train.
Result:
10 attacks (with training):1.82mil
14 attacks (no training): 3.02mil
1 xanax is 880k, 1 med supplies pack is 300k, but there may be variations in the prices.
this is advice i can give you from one gambler, to another
Step 2: After selling 4 losses, you will have 1.2mil and 0 E, Use that money to buy 1 xanax and 1 medical supplies pack.
Step 3: Hope to get First Aid Kits from supply pack and pop the xanax.
Step 4: After popping the xanax, you should have 250 E, enough for 10 attacks. Use all of those E to sell more losses. Alternatively, you can save 100 E to train.
Result:
10 attacks (with training):1.82mil
14 attacks (no training): 3.02mil
1 xanax is 880k, 1 med supplies pack is 300k, but there may be variations in the prices.
this is advice i can give you from one gambler, to another
Ok Let me do that
Also what is losses anyway?