57 replies · 879 views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
58
Discussion span
→
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Vulture[2169837]
· 25 likes · R+ Would be an absolute disaster of shit talk. I love it.
Proxima[1879587]Wiki Editor
· 9 likes · I'll definitely R+ chat suggestions the day chat-dev manages to get basic p2p chats working correctly
Like the title said, whenever we have a war declared (could be confined to only ranked warring,) let both factions have a chat between the two.
Would bring a little added spark, a lot of drama and shit talking between the two, exposure to more people and making new connections on torn.
As it is, we only have this experience with faction chat, global chat (people avoid it though) and trade (most ignored unless you need something, it's full of spam and bots) and lastly elim... Which is what makes elim so exciting.
Its a cute idea, would potentially though have a lot of shit flinging like there is in the forums and it could very easily devolve into a dick measuring contest
There is no suggestion that I'd want implemented more than this, the amount of trash talking you can't do right now cause there's no such feature is unjust, I can't say how many times I wanted to say something to the other faction but just can't unless I text everyone individually which is just insane, it's probably not gonna be for everyone but you can always just not check it and it'll be more fun than most other chats like trade, hospital, jail, etc