Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Organized Crimes and Recommended NNB

Started by Traxler [2093418] on in Tutorials & Guides.

224 replies · 55.2k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 225 / 225 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Nosy [890872]
Did a test on plane hijackings after reading some of the comments here. This week: 8 PH teams with about 85k arsons total each. 5/8 were successful. I'll report next PHs here when they're done.
Fatbears [2197270]
Trying cruiseliners now.
2x55,13x50nnb
First successful


Have also started tracking faction wide to try and crack how much each OC is worth after [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Anomalousman's previous comment. Will report back eventually when I have some real data. [/background]
Fatbears [2197270]
I feel success cap starts about 60,60,60,55,55,55,55,55 or 95k+ with PH teams. We've been very lucky and have hit a solid 80% success rate on our three teams and people are hitting 60nnb very quickly going this route.

If I remember I'll grab the actual success rate on the three teams and start go over where I started.
Fatbears [2197270]
I'm worried that with the "no free rides nerf" any 50nnb in a PH is getting screwed.

Partially my reason for beginning tests on CL
Nosy [890872]
Two weeks of of results:

75-80k arsons per team : 3/7 success
95-100k arsons per team : 5/6 success

I think the sweet spot is in the 85-95k range
Bickomad [2327355]
Does anyone know a rough total CE for cruise liners and money trains?
I know its the lower end, but gotta start somewhere
Fatbears [2197270]
I've begun experimenting with this, sadly I'm finding my 50nnb are hitting 55 before I can get any real data.

We started with 55x4,50x11. 2/3 success and the team is already 8x55,7x50.

I'll update as it goes more but I think we're gonna be pumping out 55's before we get any real info.
Bickomad [2327355]
appreciated, im trying to find what the minimum I can get away with is, before throwing 15 faction members in jail :D
Fatbears [2197270]
I'm thinking your 55x2,50x13 is going to be the weakest group you're going to get away with.

it doesn't take long to get out of jail, don't hesitate to throw them in it ;)
yuiwer88 [2413776]
I been doing much lowest 55*1, 50*1,45*5 and the rest is 40 with decent success 3/4. And that failed is still not jail just ' wrong ship' lol
ShadowSquid [2432061]
That's interesting. Could you give us an approximate total AE's? My maths worked out to around 108k combined AE's, but that feels too high.
Diking [1951369]
My team of ~133k (low end estimate) has failed so many times I’m losing hope in plane hijackings. Maybe my estimates are flawed or we just have the absolute worst rng
Nosy [890872]
I don't know if we've been extra lucky a few weeks in a row, that's probably it. We had less success the last couple of weeks and only 1/4 succes with one more to go this week, teams of 105-110k arsons.

About the teams strength, I'd say the error is +-10k arsons.

I don't really know what to think about it...

edit: 2/5 successful PH
Diking [1951369]
YATA puts this team at 162.3k CE. I know YATAs measurement isn’t super accurate but surely it’s a reasonable ballpark?