Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

13 inch screen

Started by Fractals [1720998] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 78 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Fractals [1720998]
Can't upload image but when I log in on my 13 inch laptop I get a popup that my screen is zoomed and advising me to revert it back to normal. Screen is at 100%. Using latest Chrome on Windows 10.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
What's the screen resolution that you are using please? Does the message not go away after clicking Close or Never show again?
Fractals [1720998]
Resolution is 1920x1080.
It goes away if I click Close but it shouldn't appear as my browser is not zoomed in.
I don't get it on Firefox.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if the issue still exists for you. Thanks..!!