Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pc or Mobile?

Started by Kingkyle08 [1571189] on in Questions & Answers.

12 replies · 209 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
32
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Lat [1187876]
Majority mobile. Just prefer it.
But kiwi browser so can still use a couple scripts for QoL.

Often playing from mobile whilst sitting at my pc even.
undo [2090073]
Depends on how you define 'most'. It depends on what I'm doing. Jail busts are faster on phone if I'm not using TornTools quick-bust feature (like, if I want to see the success rate from 10* Law Firm). Phone is great for doing brief actions like buying plushies and hopping back on a plane too. Selling stuff in bazaar would be on laptop though, and attacking/chaining preferably on laptop also, though WB keeps chaining on moving day, so, often ends up being a lot on my phone too.
Monk [2271278]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]PC mostly, since my phone is wank and lags constantly. I'll use it on holiday or at school or out for other reasons, but PC is preferred for me.[/background]