edit
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- dark95 [2321537]
· 7 likes ·
or if 500 people all place bounties valued 1m, you'd have bounties on your head worth a PI xD - SeaLion [250755]
· 3 likes ·
I just had an idea... If you travel for plushies and flowers you can make millions a day. Within a few months you will own your own PI, and have had the satisfaction of earning it.
Yes, your statement is correct. If 500 people would do that, you would have 500 million and therefore able to afford PI.
Its just the IF. Such a big word despite having only two letters in it. Prepare to be disappointed.
Its just the IF. Such a big word despite having only two letters in it. Prepare to be disappointed.
:)
that is true, good luck with getting 500 people to send you 1m.
or 1000 people to send you 500k
or 2500 people to send you 200k
or...
or 1000 people to send you 500k
or 2500 people to send you 200k
or...
You can control their actions by not begging in the forums.
You have a better shot using that random photo of a female you got from Google to find simps to give you game money.
You have a better shot using that random photo of a female you got from Google to find simps to give you game money.
The biggest question is, even if 500 people sent you 1mil each, could you afford the daily upkeep and staff costs associated with having said PI?
or 1 person 500m wait what are we trying to do here?
Genius and unique business idea! Cant see it going wrong at all...
17:24:39 - 12/09/21 You sent 1x Empty Box to RVS_Scoped with the message: For your moving day!
I got you fam
17:24:39 - 12/09/21 You sent 1x Empty Box to RVS_Scoped with the message: For your moving day!
I got you fam
I just had an idea... If you travel for plushies and flowers you can make millions a day. Within a few months you will own your own PI, and have had the satisfaction of earning it.
17:27:52 - 12/09/21 You used 25 energy attacking RVS_Scoped and hospitalized them [view]
If 69 people send you $7,246,377 you could do it too.
Math is fun.
Math is fun.
I wanna bounty you but i have no money
or if 500 people all place bounties valued 1m, you'd have bounties on your head worth a PI xD
Unbelievable! How is everyone not talking about this?!
or 3.14 people to send you 159,235,669m to crack space/time continuum
It's fair enough not to support begging, but to support the idea that hard work is somehow more intrinsically rewarding than easy work, when the overall outcome (a PI) is the same, is pretty weird
It's hard af to be poor, I am so glad I won 4bn worth of cans as a noob, I probably would have quit without the easy way to happiness
It's hard af to be poor, I am so glad I won 4bn worth of cans as a noob, I probably would have quit without the easy way to happiness
Dont beg
I'd be more inclined to support 500 people sending you 1mil for bounties then funding his PI.