Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by DezyDeStruktion [899415] on in General Discussion.

158 replies · 6.03k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 159 / 159 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

JACKO [2622554]
It's taken you getting overthrown to lay us out a clear strategy, you never said any of this when you were leader and kept us all in the dark, suggesting us to "trust the process" while we were getting hammered. As much as I NOW agree with your strategy, for that you were a poor leader..
DezyDeStruktion [899415]
Can't get leaked if nobody knows a thing fella.

Too many trolls to of been upfront mate and we didnt want strategies shared with the enemy.

I apologise because i could of prevented this by taking ownership of our server from the start. Instead i let others do it for me and it bit me on the ass.

I'll see you all next year.

Good luck!
Negan [2066105]
I love how the whiners always are on the losing teams.
We've just prepared, we're dedicated and we work our asses off to get to the #1 spot.

And I'm neither affiliated with NS or Monarch. I just joined a random team and fought for it.
Daturax [2627396]
Acock.
Thank you for fighting alongside us (Pandemic) against the Illuminati and their allies.
Its sad to hear what has happened in your team. I hope things will change for the better, especially for our (few) allies.
Dont settle for 5th, 3rd or etc place, settle for first place!
Goodluck to all other teams.
FidelCashflow [1993550]
The drama is wildly amusing, but the play itself was dumb. It might be one of the dumbest flips I've seen in elimination. If the plan was to pile on ILL then you should have done it to open the round instead of after the flagship team on the other alliance is eliminated.
SORRYDIEDDEDHAH [2539216]
to fellow seamen:

this wont affect us in the slightest. keep pushing, convert all energy used pissing yourself in the pants to giving your best fight in this competition. im still fighting, we are still fighting harder than ever! a part of elim's fun is to overcome the challenges we face and turn them into achievements.

watch out fellow competitors, the seamen is unrestrained and flowing free.
Bones [917218]
I'm going to break down acock's story and provide some insight -

Nominated leader of Sea men this year by majority of votes.Took a joint roll with Snowball as he was second.

Snowball fell ill on Day1, Bones was the third most voted and i invited her to help. Unfortunately i could not fully trust Bones due to her defensive replies of illum. So i kept her out of the plans until it was in motion.

Yes, acock and snowball were "nominated" leads. I joined the team on day 2 and offered my help. At that point, Acock had also brought in Jynnx (his spouse) and mucho. Mucho supported me being added as a lead and I was brought on board. Except acock and Snowball were not sharing information with all of the leaders. All five of us discussed working with Illuminati and it was agreed we would pursue that. Meanwhile, I had no idea that acock had other plans. My "defensive replies" were because that was the alliance we agreed to pursue. I wanted our team to have a fighting chance, I laid out different options for the end game, and any time I asked questions to see if acock had plans, he straight up ignored me or deflected.


So, yes myself and other teams orchestrated a plan to take out the hugely stacked illuminati. Attempt to cut the head off the snake and bring elimination back a balance for other teams to have a fighting chance. And our best chance at a win. It was always risky but it was either yay or nay.

This was your opinion of our best chance for a win. Any other options that were suggested, you immediately discounted as being the wrong choice.


With a combined effort we all started hitting Illuminati bringing there tickets down. Sea men, Dongs, Short bus, lettuce, Pandemic, Cereal killers and Chicken nuggets. In which time i developed a migraine from staring at screens for 2days. Logged off for approx 3 hours. Logged back on to find Short bus and lettuce had turned.

If only someone had warned you that they were going to flip. Oh wait, I did.


However, Mucho then broke at this first struggle and the sight of us being zeroed. And bombarded negativity how Bones should take full leadership to sever ties with illuminati and become puppets again in hope for a place anywhere but a win.

I wanted to remain as we were, working on short bus at the ticks and steal tickets from illuminati until i rethought a new strategy. Bones wasn't having any of it and logged off for the night.

This wasn't the first struggle, the first struggle was you removing me as a leader for absolutely no reason besides the fact that there wasn't enough room on the team for you, your ego, and everyone else. That caused tension within the team and our allies stopped trusting us. I logged off for the night because it was night time and I needed sleep. It wasn't about me not having any of it, it was about the 3 hours of sleep I got the night before and the fact that you don't listen to anyone's opinions that differ from yours.


So i PM'd Snowball, told him the situation and that demotion needs to happen from the leader channel as i can't lead with the current manipulation. I put a poll on the sea men forums to let the guys decide who became leader and which way we wanted to go. Snowball then asked me to remove my poll and he would demote Mucho and Bones from the leader channel so we can move on.

I was clearly winning the poll with 82% of votes to remain as lead and fight on against illuminati despite losing a few lives hoping an opportunity presented itself. (i had a plan to try get other teams to flip)

After agreeing to Snowball on removing the poll and doing so i shortly had all my roles removed from discord.

A poll in the middle of elimination to decide who would lead is a bit of a joke. Congrats on your 82% though, i'm sure your version of events on the poll was just as honest as your version of events here.



Wish the best of luck to Sea men members for supporting me. We really were doing great.

And fair play to all the other teams who had the balls to fight against Torn's most stacked Elimination team. (hopefully ched changes things next year).

Edit: The mistake i made here was letting others in the leader channel to use them for discord tech as i'm not familiar with bots. As leader i should of owned the server. My f**k up there.

We are still going to do great and now our leadership team can work together and be honest about what is happening and where we stand. I appreciate that you tried to do your best, but I think you executed it poorly and putting the blame on mucho and I is laughable. The mistake you made wasn't letting others in the leader channel, it was your failure to communicate.

To all the Sea Men reading this, thanks for sticking with us. We're going to fight until the end and if we go down, we go down together. I'm too tired to make a good se(a)men joke so just pretend one is there.
Scarley [2261969]
lmao tell the whole story.
the one where you flat ignore your team. the one where you make like 80 hits. the one where you kick anyone who disagrees with you.

so f**king embarassing.
Aezur [1950769]
You're ignoring what he is saying, and it is very relevant.

You didn't trust your team, so they didn't trust you. You kept them in the dark and asked them to follow you blindly, but gave them absolutely no reason to. You say you needed secrecy, but Elims is a different ruleset to normal Torn. No team has secrecy, and this isn't a new addition. Now you're on the forums using not owning the discord channel as the reason, which doesn't makes sense - that's not how leadership works. The fault lies with you.

Now you got a guy telling you exactly the problem, and instead of taking it on board, you dismiss him outright and blame discord again.

Real err... leaderships qualities on display here.
Bones [917218]
Literally more than I have posted on the forums in the last year combined but I can't just let acock come in here and lie about what happened lol
Hawk [2080065]
I don’t know acock. I’m not on the SM team.


I can tell you that Bones is solid
…and probably has one of the biggest submarines on that team.


The Sea Men would do well to respect her opinion, rally behind her, and work with her.


-Friendly advice from a vegetable
Indubitably [2117849]
Issue is people are more loyal to their factions than the competition. You can't fault them for it... but this competition is bad with that mentality.

You did the right thing, Dezy... Or acock. Please go back to Dezy :(

I'd have fought for you if I was there, this elim is a snoozefest that I fear will be handed to Illu on a silver platter... leadership thinks they can bamboozle them in a 3v1 or 2v1 scenario but the reality is they needed to be 11v1'd at the beginning. They're basically 3 teams in one for pushes due to them having majority of the crazy active players ready to :59 push every 15 minutes.
MeanMike [1884314]
The only thing worse than Acock is a lying Acock.

I was wondering who the hell was driving the bus off the cliff over there, shoulda figured it was him..

Wb Bones