I am not sure if this has been discussed before. I didn't find a topic concerning this.
I noticed, that our OCs, especially PAs, tend to fail more often if at least one of the team members is inactive, i.e. last login longer than 24h ago. Is anybode here who has noticed the same? Or is this confirmed?
Can't confirm but our leadership asks those involved in OCs to be in the city when it is time for it to be initiated. They say that the odds of success fall as the OC goes uninitiated.
well that's because it is imossible to initiate an OC when someone of the team is either travelling or in jail or hospital.
Never saw anything confirmed outside of Ched commenting on that the only thing that affects OC is the Law firm special and individual CE. Anything else was just anecdotal
Most factions ask for daily logins since you can't replan OCs if someone is inactive for more than 1 day. I haven't seen any issues with inactivity causing OC failures from the one's I've triggered.
It feels like that, but I think that's just because you're going to remember the times where you've been waiting around for hours, only for it to fail, more than other failures. I've not seen any actual evidence for it.
Wrt inactives, we just had a successful PH with a "Last action: 3 days" member. But, this is obviously something nobody is eager to test out either. If I had to guess, I'd say it probably doesn't really matter either. People just love trying to find patterns/scapegoats when something goes wrong.
Since OCs give crime xp, you should definitely try to be in the city when it's ready, to be able to do as many OCs/year as possible (as well as to avoid pissing off the other people in your OC).