So... I'm a total noob and this is probably a bad idea but here goes.
If member count is a huge advantage, why don't we all team against Illuminati?
The next highest team is 750 members. Most are around 600. That feels like a much more fair footing.
We can make this Elimination fair ourselves. Just take out the outlier then play as normal.
I'm not saying you have to do anything: but if you believe a 900+ member count is unfair, right now you can change that.
If you do: ignore all other teams until Illuminati is out. Level the playing field.
In a one on one match I doubt any team can beat Illuminati. Any alliance with them is forfeiting any chance at winning. Wouldn't you rather have a shot at #1 than none at all?
We don't have a ton of time. The more teams that are eliminated the less people who can attack Illuminati.
If you agree, ignore leaders until Illuminati is gone.
Disclaimer: these are the thoughts of a noob who knows very little. They do not represent my team (Lettuce Win!) or it's leadership. Just throwing my two cents out based on the little I know.
If member count is a huge advantage, why don't we all team against Illuminati?
The next highest team is 750 members. Most are around 600. That feels like a much more fair footing.
We can make this Elimination fair ourselves. Just take out the outlier then play as normal.
I'm not saying you have to do anything: but if you believe a 900+ member count is unfair, right now you can change that.
If you do: ignore all other teams until Illuminati is out. Level the playing field.
In a one on one match I doubt any team can beat Illuminati. Any alliance with them is forfeiting any chance at winning. Wouldn't you rather have a shot at #1 than none at all?
We don't have a ton of time. The more teams that are eliminated the less people who can attack Illuminati.
If you agree, ignore leaders until Illuminati is gone.
Disclaimer: these are the thoughts of a noob who knows very little. They do not represent my team (Lettuce Win!) or it's leadership. Just throwing my two cents out based on the little I know.