Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Retal Record

Started by Green_Revolver [1583290] on in Achievements.

12 replies · 407 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
51
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

FidelCashflow [1993550] ×1

Two [1290648]
Ah yes that happened, I think you get the slippery weasel award, how you impeccably time a crime failure at 400 hp is beyond me (curious how your NB has handled this!), although quite impressive. Equally impressive is how you held on to those bloody cell bars.
FidelCashflow [1993550]
Nah, I don't hold onto the cell bars. I actually want the bust. I yell "Over here!" as loud as I can and then the guards see what's happening. My bad.
-Gogeta- [2422573]
Glad to contribute to this picked my phone up a couple times to Green_revolver has hospitalised you good going and yh also shout out to sticky that robot is to quick on the retals