Today I started to experience errors 520 and 522 at random times, with more of these occurring when I have many tabs open. However, as per instruction, I tried to check if another browser would work and the error was replicated before even I could log in.
First Browser: Opera GX (TornTools, TamperMonkey installed) EDIT: I deleted the picture as I was told it show my private IP. Second browser: Google Chrome (no additional add-ins) EDIT: I deleted the picture as I was told it show my private IP.
Replacemrnt picture of replicated erro:
Hopefully, you'll be able to help me.
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #2
Are you able to reliably replicate this when using multiple tabs? Or was this just for a short time and is no longer an issue?
I am not able to replicate the error consistently. It just happened more often when I was preparing multiple tabs to mark targets for eliminations. However, as you can see on the second screen it also appeared immediately after I tried using a second browser.
It is still very much an issue because while loading the forum at this time, I also experienced the error before I was able to see the post.
In case this is important, and I just remembered it - the first thing I did after I felt the issue arising was to clear cache, and it also didn't help.
I don't have access to any VPN, so I'm afraid that won't help me.
I'll wait it out over the weekend, as I will not have access to my PC anyway. If it will still be happening on Monday I'll let you know here. Hopefully, it's temporary, as you suggested.
Same here. Constantly loading and 520. First in job on Chrome (different network, IP), in home on Brave same. On mobile - no problem. My wife in same network don't have issues (she is using Chrome too).
I have this problem all day today. All the way from 520`s through Malformed Responses. I didn`t notice any correlation with Elimination attack waves. I just woke up and it was happening. No system updates etc. PC, Windows, Chrome, didn`t have time to check mobile.
We're beginning to believe this is a general internet routing issue, that's neither our fault, nor cloudflare's, but rather the ISPs.
There is a service called Argo that we can pay for, which might help to resolve this issue, but it's expensive. If the issue is still apparent tomorrow, I might see if we can try it out.
Hey, I am playing for over an hour now and I did not have any issues, so I'm guessing the issue is resolved. I'll let you guys know if I'll experience it in the future. Thanks for the quick response!