Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by ChangeS4 [2635977] on in Attacking.

6 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
ChangeS4 [2635977]
Hey fellas,
I am buying losses from newbie players to help them a bit. I’ll pay 300k for each attack. You can chat or send mails if you want. Just send me the number and I’ll pay when I am online.
postaldude [2706261]
I've been doing losses for a while for this guy he always pays and notifys cant ask for much after that plus the bonus Is nice 10/10