It is 10 stars! Message me your offers (I’m selling for a friend so that’s why I’m not a director) needing a quick sale
sold
Started by Taskmaster [2555113] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Bump
Bump
350m?
Bump
Sold my last 9 star grocery for 700mil and this one is even better. I am willing to negotiate but that’s pretty low amount
Alright then im not ready for that much, Good luck :)
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump