My Dearest Lettuces,
It has been an honor and a privilege to have been able to represent you all in this year's 2021 eliminations. We may have not been the strongest, the biggest, or even the most coordinated team, but what we did have was heart. Some wanted fame, some wanted glory, I told you all that I could not promise you any monuments, stories of war, or long-spoken tales of valor, but what I could promise you is that they would remember us!
The Great Flip of 2021 and yes it may have caused us a spot in a higher finish, but as a team, we came together and I acted as a mere vessel for yall's voices. Y'all were the inspiration, heart, and drive of this salad bowl. No one will ever be able to take that away from you. Some of us have lost sleep, some of us have lost friends, tickets, and most importantly our lives, however, our free will was not one of them.
You fought the system, you fought for change and even zeroed out for what you believed in. To me that speaks volumes, then to be carried and to a higher position only to flop over and not obtain 1st place. Some will tell you that we are idiots for doing what we did but at least we can leave with our heads held high. I would like to thank all of the members who gave countless hours of their time, sacrificed time with their families, made not-so-healthy real-life choices, and gave it their all calling pushes for our team. I thank you all and applaud you all for your willingness towards the team. Once again, I am thankful to each and every one of you.
For those of you on our team who have never competed in eliminations before, the time for next year starts now. Train Train and Train.
For my last and final announcement as your Leader:
Priority: Lettuce Sleep
-Zuni
It has been an honor and a privilege to have been able to represent you all in this year's 2021 eliminations. We may have not been the strongest, the biggest, or even the most coordinated team, but what we did have was heart. Some wanted fame, some wanted glory, I told you all that I could not promise you any monuments, stories of war, or long-spoken tales of valor, but what I could promise you is that they would remember us!
The Great Flip of 2021 and yes it may have caused us a spot in a higher finish, but as a team, we came together and I acted as a mere vessel for yall's voices. Y'all were the inspiration, heart, and drive of this salad bowl. No one will ever be able to take that away from you. Some of us have lost sleep, some of us have lost friends, tickets, and most importantly our lives, however, our free will was not one of them.
You fought the system, you fought for change and even zeroed out for what you believed in. To me that speaks volumes, then to be carried and to a higher position only to flop over and not obtain 1st place. Some will tell you that we are idiots for doing what we did but at least we can leave with our heads held high. I would like to thank all of the members who gave countless hours of their time, sacrificed time with their families, made not-so-healthy real-life choices, and gave it their all calling pushes for our team. I thank you all and applaud you all for your willingness towards the team. Once again, I am thankful to each and every one of you.
For those of you on our team who have never competed in eliminations before, the time for next year starts now. Train Train and Train.
For my last and final announcement as your Leader:
Priority: Lettuce Sleep
-Zuni