Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Elimination Art

Started by bogie [148747] Admin on in Community Events.

42 replies · 8.87k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Mayne_00 [2656833]
***I misread the instructions. I thought it was "you can post 3 images". instead, it said "You may submit up to three images in one post" Is there a way to delete this? if u know, can u pm me about it? I already reported, don't know if that's how it's supposed to be done***
Kimbra [2612237]
[image: i.imgur.com]

Um, I'mma total dumb dumb. I completely got this confused with the elimination tag competition, kinda. I just remember seeing a community event with a buncha elimination tags last year with a lotta focus on animation. And I thought this was the same event. Didn't read the other thread until just now! No wonder there were so many hand drawn awesome entries in here, with none of them looking tag-esque. I just thought people were completely switching it up and the rules were a lil different. Trust my gfx debut to be a noobish blunder, but I hope people enjoy what I made nonetheless. I'll try better next year. :D
Gangster [1369172]
Didnt participate on Elimination 2021 but i would have picked Chicken Nuggets Team. Since i love chicken nuggets.
Thats why my entry is a Chicken Nuggets Man.
No hate pls, i'm not that good at art xD

My first and only Elim Art entry:
[image: i.ibb.co]


how i made it (only with paint.net
[image: i.ibb.co]
Madame_Tussaud [191408]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
On, inside, outside of, or the actual bus, in order of elimination.

-Victorious Secret is barely clinging to the bus, and died 1st.
-Pandemic was next. Coronavirus is flaunting a dirty face mask, while VS threatens with a giant syringe.
-Snowflakes follow in the form of a snowglobe armed with a diamond icicle.
-Cereal Killers have formed a cereal box chain to get onto the roof.
-Chicken Nugget is wearing a KFC bucket held up by suspenders.
-The Sea Men squid is trying to take over, or destroy Short Bus, or just hanging on for the ride.
-Lettuce Win is crying and terrified as G.O.A.T. looks ready to eat lettuce.
-Keyboard Warrior is cool riding the top of the bus. Armed with an ergonomic keyboard and ruding a piano keyboard skateboard.
-Goat is angry at coming in 4th place. Goat has grabbed Lettuce's leg and looks ready to eat.
-Short Bus drove all the way into 3rd place.
-Dongs are being held back from 1st.
-Illuminati Men in Black Agent J held everyone at bay with the All Seeing Eye Neuralizer and won the tournament.

-Warehouses are burning in the background, because there are always burning warehouses in Torn.
-The new welcome to elim sign has already bern shot at.
-My name spelled out in spilled oil from the bus.