Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Life points over

Started by AlexBlack [2181214] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 62 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

AlexBlack [2181214]
Device: Apple iPhone 6; iOS 12.5.2;
Ill start by clarifying it’s not my profile, I’ve double checked by completely closing app and reopening the error persisted. Forgive me if it’s been brought up already I did look but I couldn’t find any relevant posts. The life is stated as being 708/675. As it’s not my account idk if it’s appropriate for me to be making this post.
AlexBlack [2181214]
I’m co leader and I’m irl friends with leader , of it affected faction wouldn’t we have to choose, wouldn’t we also be affected by it? Also we work in same sweet shop that has no company special regarding life points.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
They removed their personal perk. I am posting it here for confirming that the issue wasn't left hanging.

16:24:27 - 12/09/21 Proph3t used 0 points on a Merit Reset returning xxx previously assigned merits
15:43:06 - 09/08/19 Proph3t assigned 1x merits to Life Points (1/10)