You will be missed
RIP mma bets
Started by sunmoon471 [2151495] on in Gambling.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flufffy [494285]
· 2 likes ·
GET OFF MY LAWN!!!! I’m off to buy some white New Balance shoes…. to kick your ass with - Chip_Chipperson [2132247]
· 1 likes ·
Stylish practical and only $19.99 at Payless!![image: img.ifunny.co]
It's shocking really. I'd love to know the stats on how many people were making bets on the MMA and boxing lines in an average month compared to how many people are going to bet on the various e-sport lines. Maybe I'm ageing myself but I'd be highly surprised if they get more bets and bettors.
Read the f**king announcement you drama queens, they’ll be added back later. f**king millennials.
The pain of being called a f**king millennial by a boomer might be to much for me. Good one Fluffball...unfortunate millennials do this thing called work so they may not be have read every one of the hundreds of torn threads like a compression sock wearing boomer. I get you've nothing to do with your time other than wait for your organs to fail and read Torn threads but please be nicer to us millennials.
I think his point was don't complain unless you've actually read the announcement. Just makes you look silly.
Reiterating what was acknowledged and explained kinda makes you look a little silly. So I guess were just a couple of one two silly boys!
GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!
I’m off to buy some white New Balance shoes…. to kick your ass with
I’m off to buy some white New Balance shoes…. to kick your ass with
Stylish practical and only $19.99 at Payless!![image: img.ifunny.co]
mmmmmm
I have those shoes and have previously had those same shoes as well.
Sucks no betting on the Diaz return fight this weekend
And the Joshua v Usek fight this W/E :(
UFC 266 this W/E :(
Lmao I know, it still sucks that it was removed before a big event. Who's being the drama queen here?
Well, you, was I not clear on this? >.<
bump
I hope they don't rub on the blisters from the crocs.