Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Issue

Started by VonSchraeder [1027488] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Muneca [2009665] ×1

VonSchraeder [1027488]
Device: samsung SM-G955U Android: 9 App version: 1.3.5
I have brought this up before. I have enticed a few people to join Torn but, my current wife joined (using my 1027488) to join...but she really did not start playing until over 1000 days later, which prevented me the merit. She has since surpassed level 10 and I guarantee she signed up using my number as I helped her. I did not expect the merit until she began actively playing sometime later...but since she did, I deserve the merit that I had tried to get having 7 people join up...although they never attained the 10 level that my spouse eventually did.
flufffy [494285]
Muneca [2009665]?

I don’t think they will add the referral for someone that old. Best to check as soon as someone signs up that they appear in your referrals list, not wait so long.

Mentions: Muneca [2009665]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
If you notice that your referral is missing, then you have to report it immediately and we can add it manually. I'm afraid you have waited too long for this to be considered. Sorry!