How do I find out my blood type in the game? Still newer and can't figure it out.
Blood type
Started by adamj933 [2674317] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
use an empty blood bag
There are two education classes you have to take before you can use blood bags. The first time you use an empty bag, it'll tell you your blood type.
Sorry I can't tell you which classes, I'm flying.
Sorry I can't tell you which classes, I'm flying.
Open biology edu
Take introduction first, after finish take intravenous therapy
Once all done, use empty blood bag then check your inventory which blood bag you just produced.
Take introduction first, after finish take intravenous therapy
Once all done, use empty blood bag then check your inventory which blood bag you just produced.