Goats are the G.O.A.TS!!!!! Well done everyone, our leadership was f**kin amazing, and no matter what people say, nova's strategy wasexcellent. (also we would have murdered SB if Illum hadn't stepped in smfh).... Thanks for the wonderful elims and cya next year!
For sure. I chose not to get into most of that as it’s been beaten to death already. I wanted to highlight how awesome our team truly was. No drama internally and just kick ass work ethic.
It was an honor to be a GOAT with yall in my first elim!
Thank you so much to everyone who supported a noob by sending me stuff and giving me tips. This was the most fun I've had in torn so far, and thank you to our amazing leaders who never stopped fighting for us!
At the end of the day...typical Nova doing Nova. Personally think it's lame he resorts to IRL stuff, but whatever. He has been doing it for years. How's Lily bro?
Congrats on solid leadership and for putting up a good fight. I am sure your ears were burning the whole competiton as GOATS were being analyzed, dissected, and discussed.