Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Under-Squad Recruiting

Started by Cirno [2236596] on in Faction Recruitment.

6 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Cirno [2236596]
At least level 10 and looking for a faction? Then check out Under-Squad.

Members need to be active, otherwise you will be removed from the faction,
although you may rejoin at any time.

We have an armoury stocked with combat gear, good weapons, and medical items,
and you can loan yourself anything you like.

We are looking to begin chaining after we have enough members,
so you need to be prepared for that.

I am quite happy to provide the best advice I can give, and will help members
of Under-Squad whenever I can.