Dear Game Developer(s),[I dont know is it Chedburn only?]
I would like to keep this short. We all know how popular and profitable a Bottle of Beer is especially for poor noobs like myself who rely on the city items for daily profit. Ever since International Beer Day, the demand for it has risen tenfold along with its Market Price. The issue here is most of us are unable to buy the bottles of beer after every restock even though we keep on refreshing the page, keep track of the timer and take help of extensions. Hardly do I find me among those lucky 10-15 players who get to buy 100 beer after every restock. I tried to follow every guide that promised 100 beers every day but failed. I believe the sheer population of this game makes it difficult for me to be among the first few who actually get to buy it.
Now that I have addressed my issue(hope it's not mine alone), I have a solution in mind which could solve this; but again I am just a noob and may not understand the city administration and marketing as well as the veterans who live here.
I propose that the amount of beer that is added to the market every time it restocks be increased(greater than 1k).This should cater to its increasing demands throughout the city
.
If not, I ask you guys to please look into the matter and do something about it so that all of us can get a chance to buy it.
Also if the other readers have any solutions in mind please post them in the comment section so that the staff can actually read them.
Signing off,
Bucky Barnes.
I would like to keep this short. We all know how popular and profitable a Bottle of Beer is especially for poor noobs like myself who rely on the city items for daily profit. Ever since International Beer Day, the demand for it has risen tenfold along with its Market Price. The issue here is most of us are unable to buy the bottles of beer after every restock even though we keep on refreshing the page, keep track of the timer and take help of extensions. Hardly do I find me among those lucky 10-15 players who get to buy 100 beer after every restock. I tried to follow every guide that promised 100 beers every day but failed. I believe the sheer population of this game makes it difficult for me to be among the first few who actually get to buy it.
Now that I have addressed my issue(hope it's not mine alone), I have a solution in mind which could solve this; but again I am just a noob and may not understand the city administration and marketing as well as the veterans who live here.
I propose that the amount of beer that is added to the market every time it restocks be increased(greater than 1k).This should cater to its increasing demands throughout the city
.
If not, I ask you guys to please look into the matter and do something about it so that all of us can get a chance to buy it.
Also if the other readers have any solutions in mind please post them in the comment section so that the staff can actually read them.
Signing off,
Bucky Barnes.