I bet the UNDER in the Jets/Broncos game. The UNDER was 34.5 and the game final was 26-0 however the system says that I lost the UNDER. Should have been a win.
Betting Bug
Started by -PINHEAD- [1525184] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
You have placed a bet on Over 34.5, as also seen in your screenshot and lost the bet.
19:32:17 - 26/09/21 PINHEAD69 placed a $10,000,000 (x1.37) bet in the Bookie on Over 34.5 Total (Over/Under 34.5 Total Full event) bet on Denver Broncos v New York Jets (American Football)
[image: i.imgur.com]
Thanks!
19:32:17 - 26/09/21 PINHEAD69 placed a $10,000,000 (x1.37) bet in the Bookie on Over 34.5 Total (Over/Under 34.5 Total Full event) bet on Denver Broncos v New York Jets (American Football)
[image: i.imgur.com]
Thanks!
Again...I bet the UNDER not the OVER
Look into how it went to UNDER
Something switched and I don't have a screenshot of my original bet
Look into how it went to UNDER
Something switched and I don't have a screenshot of my original bet
What does your activity log say? The logs don’t lie.
Computer says nooo
Computer says nooo
Your Activity log says you bet "Over". I copied the following log from your Activity Logs (which are not edited or updated after you place your bet).
19:32:17 - 26/09/21 PINHEAD69 placed a $10,000,000 (x1.37) bet in the Bookie on Over 34.5 Total (Over/Under 34.5 Total Full event) bet on Denver Broncos v New York Jets (American Football)
19:32:17 - 26/09/21 PINHEAD69 placed a $10,000,000 (x1.37) bet in the Bookie on Over 34.5 Total (Over/Under 34.5 Total Full event) bet on Denver Broncos v New York Jets (American Football)