Hello there! I'm Giving away a Random Electronic Giveaway. I will be giving away only once to a single person though okay, keep it in mind. I will give away items like PC, TV, CD player, Game consoles and only 2 Laptops.
Remember these rules though
1. You can only ask once not more than that.
only this
How can you get your prize? Simple all you need to do is DM me and ask for a ''Random Electronic''. I may sleep so just send the message, When I recieve your message, I will one by one give you the Electronics and then I will send you Done. Once thats done, Post what you got in this forum.
yeah thats it.
Good Luck.
Edit - I'm going to sleep, Keep sending in the DMs for Random electronics, I'll wake up in the morning and send em' to you.
Edit - Closed for a while
Remember these rules though
1. You can only ask once not more than that.
only this
How can you get your prize? Simple all you need to do is DM me and ask for a ''Random Electronic''. I may sleep so just send the message, When I recieve your message, I will one by one give you the Electronics and then I will send you Done. Once thats done, Post what you got in this forum.
yeah thats it.
Good Luck.
Edit - I'm going to sleep, Keep sending in the DMs for Random electronics, I'll wake up in the morning and send em' to you.
Edit - Closed for a while