When will this unlock? I want to start making a map while I still have time to do so (no not dying anytime soon, but have lotsa stuff going on later on this year)
CT map maker
Started by Woodworm [2486158] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Most-liked replies
- WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 2 likes ·
Ah, my apologies. Try this instead: https://www.torn.com/christmas_town.php#/ I was told if you don’t already have a map made, you will need to join a map first in order to enable the editor. - WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Icon access to the map maker won’t appear until CT starts but you can use this direct link now: https://www.torn.com/christmas_town.php#/mymaps
.
Icon access to the map maker won’t appear until CT starts but you can use this direct link now: https://www.torn.com/christmas_town.php#/mymaps
Ah, my apologies. Try this instead: https://www.torn.com/christmas_town.php#/
I was told if you don’t already have a map made, you will need to join a map first in order to enable the editor.
I was told if you don’t already have a map made, you will need to join a map first in order to enable the editor.
thanks