Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission issue

Started by Ruby [1260826] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Ruby [1260826]
Doing the batshit crazy mission and bought some defends for it. I sample checked many of my defends and Penelope was used for all damage hits.

Not all damage done was recorded. I must have inflicted a lot more than 5k damage.


Inflict a total of 32,204 damage using Duke's bat
  • 32,204 damage using Duke's bat (5,004 / 32,204)
WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer
For this mission, [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]damage made that is above your target's remaining HP will not count towards the mission. As you were buying defends, your attackers likely had low life totals. [/background]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
For such missions, the counted damage is capped to whatever your target's current HP is. So say if I hit a Level 1 target with 100 HP for 17k damage, it only counts the 100 towards this mission, as technically I only took 100 HP from the user. If your attackers are only starting the battle with 10 HP, you will only take 10 HP from them when they lose to you. This is an intended behavior.

Thanks..!!
Ruby [1260826]
You’re making this unnecessarily complicated and I reckon such info should be disclosed on the mission page.