Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weekly Lotto

Started by Hupsyyy [2695578] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 122 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

Hupsyyy [2695578]
Hey everyone, I was planning to get the weekly lottery merit and also try to make some money from it.

I wanted to ask if it's a good idea to have multiple investors and try with 30k-50k tickets for a few weeks, or just do it alone with 10k-20k tickets each week to have a chance to win.

P.S - I spoke to some past winners, some have won with even 80-100mill investment, but some did not even manage to win with 500+mill investment.

Looking for some advice on this please :)
Securop [2247082] Officer Officer
It's called a lottery for a reason. It's a gamble and in the end, it's a random ticket that gets the prize. You can buy one ticket and luckely win, or buy 99% of the tickets and still lose.

I would say that you want to do it for the merrit, not the money. with that in mind, try to buy the daily one (more draws = more chance in getting the merrit) and might even buy more when the slots jackpot is relatively high, because people will be putting their casino tokens into the slots machine, thus you have more chance of winning that daily lottery draw.

Good luck!
Shoop [1326199]
It’s completely random.
I’ve won twice. The first time I won with 1B worth of tickets, the 2nd time I won with about 40M worth of tickets.
Also worth noting I lost twice with 2 x 1B tickets.

The first time I won 12B so I basically had a 1/12 chance of winning with the amount of tickets I had.