Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Expected stats for age

Started by Di0genes [2269229] on in Questions & Answers.

20 replies · 1.26k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Actuariolam [1967959] ×1

Di0genes [2269229]
Sometimes I get paranoid about if my stats are good enough for my age! . What is expected stats for respective age( roughly).
Thanks
ita [2523178]
without doing any complicated maths id say 1b stats a year is easily achievable for any average player, and probably takes about another year to cap all stats to 50m?
undo [2090073]
For a semi-serious, consistent player, yeah. As the average though... no. Lots of people who don't take 3 xanax/day, or take breaks, or do other unproductive stuff. I don't know what the average per year is for the average casual player, but it's much worse than that. (Not that that's necessarily a standard you want to compare yourself to)
ita [2523178]
lol not really, you dont even need to use 3 xanax a day to hit 1b a year

training on georges, 2 xanax a day + 600 natural e (dont even need to daily refill), on 10% steadfast already gives you =~ 1b/year
undo [2090073]
That doesn't account for chaining (and missions, events), nor ODs, I think (plugged it into TS, got 357 days). But, with 3 xanax/day 1B/year is quite doable. That said, almost no-one actually does 3 xanax/day on average. Either way, I've heard 9-10 months for each B as a guideline to follow... but that's far from the Torn average.
ita [2523178]
yea true, average maybe isnt the best word

for semi competitive players about roughly 1b a year i think is achievable while still participating in attacking events

edit - or however you wanna call people who just log in daily and use a couple of xanax but dont go crazy with xanax alarms or fhc/can training :P
nihilisticcat [2112766]
I can fairly consistently maintain 4m stats/day (training in george's, when I finally balance back out to Hanks it'll go up) with 0% stead and participating in a daily chain - this gives me a little less than 1.5b/year.

I don't use boosters, but I average 3.2 xannies/day atm+refill+740 nat. I realize that's not realistic for everyone, but if you push hard you can push for 3.3 or 3.4 xannies/day with timers and the like (I used to but now I cba to be 100% efficient lol)
HerpSac [2117255]
Considering that only 40,000 players are active out of the 2.some million accounts, there doesnt seem to be a stat/age ratio that you should consider good.


I have two ideas that you can use.


One would be to compare your stats to someone close to your age that is active.


The other would be to find an older active player that you want to compare yourself to (thats used torn stats for a while) and just ask them what their stats are when they were your age.




That being said i think the best way to look at your stats isnt based on your age but based on your level as that will fluctuate as time goes on as the average stats oer age varies widely.
PHOENIX_SHANE [1461112]
I agree as long as you have George's or even more like Frontline. I used Frontline for like 5 months straight and gained roughly 28m per week with 3 Xanax and a refill a day. Last year at Christmas time I had 385m. Including all the chaining and events like Elim and Halloween ill still hit 1b stats in a year roughly maybe just short of that.
Traxler [2093418]
And yet you are 2.7b total at 3.5 yo.

On topic: If you are gaining 1bil a year, you are safely above average even among the active torn players. Very, very few gain 1.5b+ a year, and it takes a lot of time and money invested. Also consider ~1.5y as a more average time to cap all stats. One year is quite competitive.
Ata [2507441]
Maybe in few years but first year - not at all, unless your name is takash. I consider myself very active player (apart from inability to gain lots of money lol) and these were my first year monthly stats:

Join: Mar 13



Apr 1 - 4,5k


May 1 - 15k


Jun 1 - 38k


Jul 1 - 84k


Aug 1 - 185k


Sep 1 - 348k


Oct 1 - 730k


Nov 1 - 1,0M


Dec 1 - 1,3M


=== 2021 ===


Jan 1 - 1,8M


Feb 1 - 2,9M


Mar 1 - 3,2M


Apr 1 - 4,7M (Year 1: 4k => 4,7M)

Mentions: 600 days in torn, 5bil club, still small pp

ita [2523178]
yea in a previous post i said it should take about 1 year to cap all stats to 50m. Thinking back 1 and a half year or 2 years is probably more realistic to an average player

after you've capped then 1b/year