Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company API data content efficiency question

Started by Beesus [2679467] on in API Development.

0 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Beesus [2679467]
Kicking around some general code wrt company info. In the spirit of preserving bandwidth, etc., a call such as: api.torn.com/company/nnnnn?selections=&key=xxxxxxx provides everything I need but I am only looking to parse the basics. No need for employee data. Am I missing something? Is there a way to make this call without returning the 'employees' section? That would reduce what I need to retrieve by like 90%

I can obviously ignore that section, but trying to be efficient. Thanks in advance