Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Squid Game ???

Started by DevilsWar [1776562] on in Fun & Games.

58 replies · 1.09k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
59
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

DevilsWar [1776562]
Hello all,

I am sure all must be hyped watching the new series released on Netflix called Squid game.

I felt amazing and much needed something similar event which needs to be brought into torn.

Definitely, many people wish to get rich and pay their rent, necessary expenses and do regular trains to be among top players. LET'S GIVE THEM A CHANCE?

Players will be eliminated from the event and the winner gets the highest reward torn can offer around in billion?

yeah, events should be within torn itself and equal opportunity is provided to all players joining the event.

Basic 6 events I wanna conduct and games details will be shared on the day of the event

I have no interest in conducting the Killing event but can be considered potentially to make it interesting ensuring everyone has equal opportunity Provided.

Most importantly we would need a good game, players to analyze, and funders to run the game and attract players its doable with cooperation.
Volunteers will be called by ELIMINATORS
players will be called by NUMBERS eg 001
Sponsors will be known as VIP'S THEIR Informations is kept secret.

What is all Required to Conduct Torn Squid Game?

1. need at least 10-20 ELIMINATORS(for monitoring players, eliminating players by HOSPIATLAIZING NUMBERS 000, Updating about events, and finally PRIVACY no details to be passed to Number 000 player ) ( mainly Need like 10-12 COOPERATIVE players with high stats for eliminating players )

2. Registration will be conducted by asking Players to provide names and Torn IDs. NUMBERS WHO DOESN'T SHOW UP DURING THE EVENT OR ARE FOUND GUILTY WILL BE ELIMINATED INSTANTLY BY ELIMINATORS.

3. [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Game should be within torn itself as in for( eg playing poker in a private room of 6 whoever wins the round is safe the rest of the players get eliminated. BY the Eliminators ) it was just an example to give you guys all an idea. since i want to add as many players as I can to an event. so please think of some good and easy event for all to participate giving no advantage to other players.

[/background]4. Finally we would need some energetic and enthusiastic VIPs (SPONSORS) who are willing to pay the prize pool of a BILLION Dollars to WINNER. VIPs cant participate in the game rather they can bet on the NUMBERS 000 (players) who are participating. All BET Money will be collected right before each event and paid to a VIP who has won among the GROUP.


feel free to share ideas below and let's set up an event with a proper set of games, rewards as well.

IF YOU GOT AN IDEA DROP IT BELOW I WOULD CHECK IT UP OR ELSE DIRECT MESSAGE ME ABOUT IT. I REALLY WOULD PREFER 6 EVENTS IDEAS TO BE SHARED SO I CAN MAINTAIN A PRIVACY.
I WILL KEEP UPDATING THE POST EACH TIME I GET SOME GOOD CHANGES TO BE MADE OR NEEDED TO BE ADDED. KEEP FOLLOWING UP ALL
DevilsWar [1776562]
yes, I agree I am looking forward to it. there must few people to set up what games can be brought into the event and how players should be eliminated and how their elimination can cause the game to increase the fund as well
The_Judge_ [2555858]
Hm, poor people ''fighting'' for money while the rich sit back and enjoy.
Isn't this what Torn is already?
Why bother, a multi is gonna win anyways...
Unless it's a CT map like someone suggested. That sounds cool.
DevilsWar [1776562]
well, we are here to bring an event something like squid games. so we can have a winner among us.Share an idea you think is good