This is the high school of assassins. You are either a student or teacher, either one. You can design your character however you wish and there is no true storyline, any important events will be labeled so. The goal: enjoy school life where every test is Life and death!
Kantania High
Started by Seraphine_seila [2720293] on in Roleplay.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Being an assassin teacher sounds fun, ill give it a go.
I am the top of my class. My name is Seraphine Mana Leraines. I have long black hair and scarlet eyes. I favor the dagger as my melee weapon and the wrist mounted pistol has my ranged gun. My weapons are modular to show off my impressive mechanical skills. I am student body president and student body psychologist. Pronouns: her she/ Age: 18
welcome Grimm
I guess its my turn, I am a no nonsense strict teacher. I have no name on account i have no backstory due to ! was trained by black ops organization since I was born. You can call me Mr.Grimm. i have white hair with ruby eyes. My body is my weapon. I am low-key person who keeps to himself. I am in the faculty of teaching students how to survive the harsh worlds outside. Age: Unknown.
(I walk into Mr. Grimms class and sit down near the front) Morning sir. The other students shall arive has enrolled. but for now...what do you teach here? Also. Can I ask your name.
And what subject do you teach?
(Stares coldly at Seraphine) Take a seat Ms. Seraphine...My name is not important. To save any trouble, you can address me as Sir! or Mr.Grimm!
(Throws a concealed blade at Seraphine's desk) 1st lesson, ALWAYS BE ALERT! I am your Homeroom teacher in Survival skills. It seems you are the ONLY student here foolish enough to come my class.
(Throws a concealed blade at Seraphine's desk) 1st lesson, ALWAYS BE ALERT! I am your Homeroom teacher in Survival skills. It seems you are the ONLY student here foolish enough to come my class.
hnhnhnhnh...this shall be fun* I take the blade out my desk and slide into my knee high boot and sit down* Or the only one brave enough.* my scarlet eyes glow with eagerness*..also...nice craftsmanship on the blade...Grimm. hnhnhnhn
*Casually walk towards Seraphine desk and lean towards her* It is MISTER Grimm to you missy! *Disarms the concealed blade in Seraphine's high boot without her noticing* 2nd lesson, Never let anyone notice what you are doing. Sorry to inform you, that this is not my first rodeo.
(Walks away while swinging the confiscated hidden blade) Now Ms. Seraphine, 1st question, what do you do when are given a job to kill someone?
(Walks away while swinging the confiscated hidden blade) Now Ms. Seraphine, 1st question, what do you do when are given a job to kill someone?
hmm...well...first I would do any necessary reconisiance for any information that seems crucial. also...I would make sure to identify the right person as the target* some strange liquid strikes your face from the blade you are swinging*...also you may want to wipe your blade clean soon. * giggles sweetly*
My name is Hikari, a foreign exchange student from Japan. My name means light, however I am anything but light. I wear pure black clothes to blend in to the night.i have long midnight purple hair. My special skill is to blend in with the shadows, I traverse through dark places. My desk is in the very back corner, where the light above my desk has been purposely busted.
My weapon of choice is a katana
My weapon of choice is a katana
It seems that we have another student intake.
Welcome Ms.Hikari, I am your homeroom teacher, Mr.Grimm
Now that we have exchange pleasantry, please go to your seat. Lesson will begin shortly.
Welcome Ms.Hikari, I am your homeroom teacher, Mr.Grimm
Now that we have exchange pleasantry, please go to your seat. Lesson will begin shortly.
I am Mr. Callan, the Demonstrator for Mr. Grimm. I will give you demonstrations of various things in his classes, and you will be expected to replicate them. I will also be your Sparring Teacher. I carry about 20 small, hidden blades on my body, and am a master of 5 deadly hand-to-hand martial art forms. I wear a suit made of very lightweight, flexible material. Before teaching, I had about 250 kills to my name.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I slowly pace between the rows, attempting to make the students uncomfortable as Grimm teaches.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I slowly pace between the rows, attempting to make the students uncomfortable as Grimm teaches.