10* Cyber Cafe now hiring! I'm the director, and my goals for this company are brutally simple, I want to create a fun, and efficient work space. I'm looking for some lively players to come aboard. Company chats should be lively, and coworkers should be close.
What are the perks?
- Rotational trains
- 10 Job points a day
- 50% Virus Coding Reduction
- Free Random Viruses
- Cancel someone else's virus coding :o
- Anonymous Bounty reveals (worth 5m a piece!)
- See someone's financial investments, copy the big money makers!
What are the requirements?
-Be active daily, Notify me if you can’t
-Low Addiction, Notify me if you can’t (i.e. chainning/warring)
-Have fun with it! :D
Work Stat Requirements
Cashier:
~ 10-20k Endurance
~ 5-10k Intelligence
Manager:
~ 20-40k Endurance
~ 10-20k Intelligence
Receptionist:
~ 15-30k Endurance
~ 7-15k Intelligence
Marketer:
~ 20-40k Intelligence
~ 10-20k Endurance
Administrator:
~ 20-40k Intelligence
~ 10-20k Endurance
Technician:
~ 17-35k Intelligence
~ 8-16k Manual Labor
Teacher:
~ 15-30k Intelligence
~ 15-30k Endurance
TLDR:
~10-40k each stat
Interested?
- Mail me! I would love to hear what you can bring to the table, and what we can do to help you!
- Checkout the company at: Friendly Fox Cafe
I’ll see you there B)
What are the perks?
- Rotational trains
- 10 Job points a day
- 50% Virus Coding Reduction
- Free Random Viruses
- Cancel someone else's virus coding :o
- Anonymous Bounty reveals (worth 5m a piece!)
- See someone's financial investments, copy the big money makers!
What are the requirements?
-Be active daily, Notify me if you can’t
-Low Addiction, Notify me if you can’t (i.e. chainning/warring)
-Have fun with it! :D
Work Stat Requirements
Cashier:
~ 10-20k Endurance
~ 5-10k Intelligence
Manager:
~ 20-40k Endurance
~ 10-20k Intelligence
Receptionist:
~ 15-30k Endurance
~ 7-15k Intelligence
Marketer:
~ 20-40k Intelligence
~ 10-20k Endurance
Administrator:
~ 20-40k Intelligence
~ 10-20k Endurance
Technician:
~ 17-35k Intelligence
~ 8-16k Manual Labor
Teacher:
~ 15-30k Intelligence
~ 15-30k Endurance
TLDR:
~10-40k each stat
Interested?
- Mail me! I would love to hear what you can bring to the table, and what we can do to help you!
- Checkout the company at: Friendly Fox Cafe
I’ll see you there B)