Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

What are "Missions Completed"

Started by SarmatianEmpire [565880] Reporter on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 167 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
SarmatianEmpire [565880] Reporter
Hello All!

Under everyone's personal stats is a line item called Missions Completed. I thought it might of been the tutorial missions, because I'm sitting at 10, but most of my friends are sitting at 1.
CornHub [2423014]
The "Missions Completed" stats I believe actually counts missions from Anonymous rather than Duke. The Duke missions are listed under "Contracts Completed" :)

Edit: As far as I'm aware Anonymous only ever gives one mission, which is to complete 5 duke contracts.. but you're on 10 of those, so apparently I'm wrong haha
SarmatianEmpire [565880] Reporter
In my limited research it seems older accounts are the ones sitting at 10. So maybe it is a old mission mechanic. Anonymous was 10 missions back in the day instead of 1?
Fermion [2691036] Officer Officer
My logs show George's contracts are called missions. If they come under missions then everyone who's completed those should have 10 missions done (9+1)