this is still happening here both from mobile and desktop
Stuck on "Checking browser" page
Started by White_Cowboy [865555] Reporter on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
This should not be good.. I had clear cache and browser data multiple times.. and it occurs again and again.. check it out to a network expert... Cloudflare service seems sucks..
The problem is in your application, check it out with a testing expert team like- QA_Infotech.. or else
It’s been nearly 2 weeks since any update from anyone on this thread. I’ve said what the issue is for myself and a few others here which needs relaying to CF or whomever.
are there any updates? Has the info been relayed?
Thank you
are there any updates? Has the info been relayed?
Thank you
We're all just waiting on a fix from Cloudfare, there apparently is one, it just hasn't been released yet.
Thank you! :)
firefox works except for in torn. that means torn has a bug. wouldnt it make more sense to work with firefox on the issue rather than cloud? after all the building ive seen done in this game over the years i dont believe one minute that the problem cant be fixed. this is suppose to be 2.0 but we are lacking behind other games at the moment. its happening to alot more people than are posting here. i have faction members as well as company employees who are disgruntled.
No. The issue is with CF as it looks to be trying to fingerprint devices to authenticate if they're a bot or not ( which is honestly a zero brain cell move imo )
Nigh on 3 weeks now with hardly any Torn. Just doing gym, crimes and xanax... hopefully fixed soon as I'm missing it
Nigh on 3 weeks now with hardly any Torn. Just doing gym, crimes and xanax... hopefully fixed soon as I'm missing it
Are you still seeing this problem? Everything was apparently resolved as of a few days ago.
Please let us know if any of you are still stuck on a constantly looping Cloudfare 'Please wait' screen.
Please let us know if any of you are still stuck on a constantly looping Cloudfare 'Please wait' screen.
Yeah I am I'm afraid! Just sits there looping forever.
Thanks
Thanks
I'm also still experiencing this issue
I've also got the same issue
How come this report is closed if not fully fixed?
I’m just posting here as I’m a player who plays almost exclusively on mobile. When I move around every so often I get a full site reload and get this cloudfare checking browser page (on safari).
Today more than any other day, this has been happening an awful lot, perhaps upto every 30 minutes, even when I’m not actually moving around either. It’s also getting stuck on some occasions, forcing me to refresh multiple times to get back in.
It eventually lets me back in, but usually after repeated (4-5) refreshes…
Heres hoping I don’t altogether lose access
Today more than any other day, this has been happening an awful lot, perhaps upto every 30 minutes, even when I’m not actually moving around either. It’s also getting stuck on some occasions, forcing me to refresh multiple times to get back in.
It eventually lets me back in, but usually after repeated (4-5) refreshes…
Heres hoping I don’t altogether lose access
my chat issue hasnt been resolved. i still have chats coming and going. i know others with the same problem.
firefox windows 10 and ive only seen 1 cloud since this started
i just posted . This is a mass message from your faction:
i know some of you are having chat box problems like myself. the owner is saying the problem has been fixed but we know better. he wants feedback so if youre having trouble post up. if its fixed elsewhere we could have a faction bug but whatever the case we need it it fixed so please post.
i cant make them post hopefully some will
firefox windows 10 and ive only seen 1 cloud since this started
i just posted . This is a mass message from your faction:
i know some of you are having chat box problems like myself. the owner is saying the problem has been fixed but we know better. he wants feedback so if youre having trouble post up. if its fixed elsewhere we could have a faction bug but whatever the case we need it it fixed so please post.
i cant make them post hopefully some will
Im also having a having a chat box problem when i try to chat with someone important then my chatbox is gone pls try to solve it quickly
for the 17th. ive had about a complete turn around all day. ive had chat boxes more not and when they do disappear they arent gone long periods of time like before. if youre working on the problem youre on the right path. and ty
i spoke too soon. my chat boxes disappeared right afterwards and never returned
This report is not related to Chat issues. The report related to chat issues has already been addressed over here, which I also have locked since you kept bumping it. As mentioned in the other report, the chat issues on Firefox are not due to changes on Torn side and hence cannot be addressed by us, the developer has confirmed this. Perhaps you can put as much effort to make Firefox fix the issue as you have spent on bumping up dead reports, or maybe consider changing to another browser while you wait for Firefox to fix the issue.
This is your last warning on this, do not bump up dead reports, specially the ones which have no relation to the issue that the OP of the report has mentioned. Continuing to do so will result in official warnings and bans.
Locking the report.
This is your last warning on this, do not bump up dead reports, specially the ones which have no relation to the issue that the OP of the report has mentioned. Continuing to do so will result in official warnings and bans.
Locking the report.
Mentions: Firefox - Chat Boxes Disappearing