Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graveyard please

Started by Miasmuh [2552750] on in Fun & Games.

635 replies · 1.87k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 636 / 636 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Triple68 [2660601]
[image: i.pinimg.com]
11:06:19 - 11/10/21 IQ- sent 1x Can of Crocozade to you with the message: Positivity Giveaway <3
11:08:26 - 11/10/21 IQ- sent 1x Yellow Easter Egg to you with the message: Positivity Giveaway <3
11:10:04 - 11/10/21 IQ- sent 2x Molotov Cocktail to you with the message: Positivity Giveaway <3
11:10:43 - 11/10/21 IQ- sent 1x Lottery Voucher to you with the message: Positivity Giveaway <3

THANKS!!!
Satanisaaron [2635479]
I had a rough month in September my phone got stolen and because I don't ever lock the screen whomever took it from me gambled away all liquid cash and then went about selling my sig552 to big Al I'm sure it bhad quality rating of 62 point something then my large suitcase and several other items that when sold in the city are sold for way less than on item market and at this point I was A c_-t hair away from just quiting Torn forever because as those who know me know I have a hard time getting a head monetarily anyways and this was such a blow that I was using stuff and still am using some shit from faction armory not that that is a bad thing but thanks to a few people who are on my friends list and have been for a while now they saw it in there hearts to lend a helping hand also a couple of faction members of course did whatever they were willing to do.


Just the fact that someone else was willing to help me out when I was at a true low point and those people who did the most for me are from factions around the same rep as the PnB faction I am in so should see me as at least a road block and worst as an hated enemy but didn't. Then convince me to not run away from the game just try and stick it out , as you can see I definitely desided to do nd I my not have a high networth but because of the help I got I have been able to do 2 full on happy jump and stats are getting better every day


I don't really have a point that I am trying to get across to anyone else but at one point back when I was truly a noob I found the community of Torn super toxic and hateful and I now love this community more than anything in real life I am involved with so with that





Just rember when shit gets hard and you fill like the whole castle is burning down around you just keep your chin up and you will make it through it and who knows shit my be better for you afterwards
Miasmuh [2552750]
You sent 10x Bottle of Beer to Noctua_Minervae with the message: Positivity Giveaway <3
You sent some Morphine to Jubsu with the message: Positivity Giveaway <3
You sent some Morphine to Blessed_Sai with the message: Positivity Giveaway <3
You sent a Pink Easter Egg to Badeaston with the message: Positivity Giveaway <3
You sent 5x Wolverine Plushie to Shadowmourne with the message: Positivity Giveaway <3
You sent 10x Lollipop to WitchDr with the message: Positivity Giveaway <3
You sent 5x Orchid to SirRence with the message: Positivity Giveaway <3
You sent 10x Bottle of Beer to Triple68 with the message: Positivity Giveaway <3
You sent 10x Lollipop to Thecoder3281f with the message: Positivity Giveaway <3
You sent some Xanax to Satanisaaron with the message: Positivity Giveaway <3 I hope things go your way! Your text was amazing!

Mentions: Blessed_Sai [2631516] · Garodah [2612636] · Jubsu [2674033] · Noctua_Minervae [2699118] · Satanisaaron [2635479] · Shadowmourne [2708352] · Triple68 [2660601] · Vicesimum_phi [2600910] · WitchDr [2419241]

punde [2013546]
It my day turned from total bummer to happy evening. So will yours next time when things doesn’t go away like planned.
SweetTart [2700522]
Hi IQ....THANK YOU for this post. I know there are a lot of great people who play TORN and many have blessed me with encouragement and "gifts" over the last several weeks; I have not played TORN long.

You don't have to send anything to me....I just wanted to "Thank you for being you"!

SweetTart~
Sepulchrave [2092631]
In reality, negative thinking is a much more powerful cognitive tool than positive thinking. This has been confirmed over and over again, by both ancient and modern thinkers.

In the ancient Vedas, for example, "neti neti" ("not this, not that") helps to clear the mind of illusion. And in the modern scientific method, the null postulate and the concept of falsification keep us from making very basic intellectual errors that can have profoundly unpleasant consequences.

Positive thinking, on the other hand, has given humanity nothing but cheery bullshit, meaningless aphorisms, and unwarranted faith in baseless and ill-fated illusions.

[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Satanisaaron [2635479]
Seriously thank you IQ for your help also and for the positive vibe your trying to create with threads like this and believe me when I say I have seen things around here change for the better
Satanisaaron [2635479]
Negative thought used in critical thinking is a powerful tool you're correct as with me I'm often called a pessimist because I don't live in a dream world with everything ends up with a positive outcome or even beneficial for that fact when often I am just being real and looking at everything critically considering all sides I consider myself a realist instead of a pessimist. The problem with negative thought processes is one they tend to be contagious and second they lead to from they lead from negativity to toxicity and you apply a layer of anonymity to it and you don't end up with a bunch of people thinking critically using negative thought you end up with a bunch of people thinking toxically and hating on others see the difference
Miasmuh [2552750]
You sent 5x Crocus to punde with the message: Positivity Giveaway <3
You sent 5x Crocus to SirRence with the message: Positivity Giveaway <3
You sent 5x Crocus to SweetTart with the message: Positivity Giveaway <3 this is what we're all about :)
You sent 5x Crocus to Triple68 with the message: Positivity Giveaway <3
You sent 5x Bottle of Beer to SirRence with the message: Positivity Giveaway <3
You sent 5x Bottle of Beer to Shadowmourne with the message: Positivity Giveaway <3
You sent 5x Bottle of Beer to SirRence with the message: Positivity Giveaway <3

Mentions: punde [2013546] · Shadowmourne [2708352] · SirRence [2720185] · SweetTart [2700522] · Triple68 [2660601]