[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Delete[/background]
About this thread
Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 48
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- VladBull [2321305] Committee
· 1 likes ·
Awesome !!
Mentioned in this thread
LUCCIANO [2665873] ×2
Make me something cool with sea lion on it :)
Love the piece made for me for Halloween, already ordered second pic for my normal profile. A+ Fast and awesome work.[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
More than happy to!
More than happy to!
R+
5/5
I was scrolling through the GFX forums, and came across Kiki. As a Artist and Art lover myself, I decided to place an order with Kiki, supporting other new artists.
She was friendly, creative and fast. She showed me an example to see of I am pleased, before the final touches.
She works fast and speedy, she has potential. I would definitely endorse her work and skills.
Thank you Kiki for the amazing profile picture.
:)
5/5
I was scrolling through the GFX forums, and came across Kiki. As a Artist and Art lover myself, I decided to place an order with Kiki, supporting other new artists.
She was friendly, creative and fast. She showed me an example to see of I am pleased, before the final touches.
She works fast and speedy, she has potential. I would definitely endorse her work and skills.
Thank you Kiki for the amazing profile picture.
:)
Thank you so much[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Great communication, went beyond what they had to do and the final picture came out amazing! Definitely recommend it to everyone, especially for the great price! R+ :))
Definitely recommend! Kiki does some amazing work for fair prices!
Very kind and always willing to help make our vision come true.
Thanks! R+
Very kind and always willing to help make our vision come true.
Thanks! R+
Woohoo thats mine (above). Kiki has endless patience and ensures you get exactly what you need!
Asked Kiki for a faction tag (which she had never done before) and went out of her way to learn. Nothing is too much bother for her.
R+++
Asked Kiki for a faction tag (which she had never done before) and went out of her way to learn. Nothing is too much bother for her.
R+++
Bumpity!