Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

10K Karma!

Started by ElChapo [2157516] on in Achievements.

26 replies · 387 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

ElChapo [2157516]
Yo yo yo it's ya boy with a nice 10,000 Karma

[image: i.imgur.com]

Special thanks to:

Realistassassin - for letting me be the foil to your shenanigans - commenting that "water is wet" on your threads and links got me a lot of upvotes xD

Kinglion (Son of RA) - Hi :)

Achievements - I like to do well & see others do well :)

Sporkymonkey - trolling with the sporkster + the memes got me a lot of likes :)

Tangwulin - knew you'd have some use - the easiest positive scores gained from you being a dumb f**k - ty :)
Vogel [2090289]
nice nice ! what a charmer :D congratulations!!

also as requested in chat: shout out to kinglion, who did one of the upvotes.
SpeedSkateR [10106]
I’m not sure what I’m doing here. I was just sent a link.




Jk..10 out of 10 would like your posts again.

P.S. can I be the flower girl?
HerrSchmidt [2069746]
Congratulations, lover of Hulk.

He asked me to post here that you're a daily inspiration to him.... he would have posted himself, but he's shy as you know.
ahhua [60827]
Very nice 10k karma.
To put in the contrast of how difficult and tedious it is to get those karma.

I've dwelled 5989 days and I've only got 348 karma to date. Thats 0.0581065286 karma per day.

Karma is definitely one of the toughest achievement to acquire.