Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

You gonna early stack for Halloween

Started by Indefatigable [2517458] on in General Discussion.

59 replies · 2.65k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
60
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Indefatigable [2517458]
I don't like stacking. I do for chains because my faction prefers. It's a waste of energy

Some people do early stacks, so as not to risk a od.

I don't do early stacks. Even greater waste of energy.

But for Halloween I figure maybe do an early stack so I guarantee those 40 hits. As each hit ultimately is worth about 4 million.

So what say u.
Ac3to [2196357]
Was just looking at the calendar for this... gonna stack Thursday morning I think.

3x Thursday, 4th on Friday morning; if I OD here (or earlier), still time for 2 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday (I sleep in on weekends :P)
Euphoria [1443076] Wiki Contributor
Im feeling generous for trick or treaters

So any noobs who are stacking to 1000e for halloween hit me up/mail me and ill send you a package of xanax free before the event!
TheUltimateSalt [2171375]
I've read a guide by Adobi over Halloween, and he states that each hit is worth around 4m, but I don't know the exact calculations. If anything, just ask him
Andyman [471591]
Yes, I'll likely fly to random counties to hedge some of the dirty bomb risk too.

There are several very rich players out there who are on the verge of quitting who may want to leave a legacy of going out with a bang during the popular-attacking event. No one is really safe without a hazmat suit on and JFK, in particular, has a nasty track record of getting bombed.
Indefatigable [2517458]
Them rich bitches can ensure their legacy by bequeathing me a small proportion of their vast wealth.

I guess we do have to remember it is TRICK or treat.