Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing Coach?

Started by Lex_Steel [2613619] on in Racing.

4 replies · 295 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Lex_Steel [2613619]
I'm new to Torn racing... I've read a lot of guides but I still think being able to ask questions and discuss things with an expert is the best way to learn something.

Any accomplished racers interested in being my "coach"? (IE I'll ask a few questions once in a while as I move up in class and decide on what cars and upgrades to get). I'll be happy to pay you a few couple million here and there for your time.
ToxicMonkeyMZC [712861]
There is tons of help and advice to be had for racing. One of the best guides is baldr's:

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=21&t=15963648&b=0&a=0

Or come and find us on Discord where there are tons of people willing to answer questions and offer help.

https://discord.gg/a42bXDz7
SirEdge [2609907]
The Pit Stop discord channel Toxic linked is a fabulous resource. It has the present list of accepted guides, what is in dispute from the guides, ideas of how to refine the guides, and a lot of banter and fun.
VerisperRulaias [2653143]
ive heard toxicmonkey is the largest purveyor of misinformation so he can maintain an edge vs newbile scrubs such as myself ;P the pit stop is a great spot on discord for anything you could ever want race related, carwise anyway