Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Halloween Lucky Dip

Started by bogie [148747] Admin on in Community Events.

5,300 replies · 29.4k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5,301 / 5,301 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5,301
Discussion span
→
Authority score
69 / 100
Historical score
60 / 100
Story score
67 / 100
Engagement score
94 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

bogie [148747] ×1 Hermaeus-Mora [2136279] ×1

bogie [148747] Admin Staff
We’ve noticed that a lot of you like to complain relentlessly about things that aren’t really that important. Clearly you need an outlet for your whinging. The Halloween Lucky Dip offers you the chance to win a prize by bleating on about some s***e that nobody cares about. To enter, simply post a complaint about something in this thread. Maybe you think dark mode is too dark. Or perhaps you think the prizes we’re offering in this competition are too valuable. If you think that, why the hell are you even entering?

There are over 200 prize picks up for grabs - almost double our usual total - ranging from welding helmets, masks, cesium, stat enhancers, 100s of FHCs, and other boosters all the way down to a box of rotten eggs. These prizes have been sourced from deleted accounts that were found to have broken the rules, with the exception of the masks, which we made last week.

Once the competition has ended, we will assign random numbers to each prize based on the number of entries in the thread. If your spot in the thread matches a prize number, you win that prize!




THE RULES

Post a complaint in this thread.

You may only enter once.

The quality, length, or accuracy of your complaint will have no bearing on your chances of winning.

Do not slander anyone, reveal personal information, or make any remarks that break the Torn rules.

Your complaint can be about Torn, or it can be about something in real life.

All entries must be submitted by 23:59:59 on the 7th of November.

The winners will be selected at random by one of those drinking bird toys Google’s random number generator.

Lady luck’s decision will be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.

Removing the contents of your post and posting for a second time will not alter your position in the lottery - your first post is your only eligible post.

Multiple posts will cause you to be dismembered and/or disqualified.
Tao [2133339]
All right, I am in. I think this thread was far too long and it was very close that I didn't finish reading it and post a proper complaint. So yeah, I complain about that. Get your message across quicker, no time for that wall of text.
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
I can't believe just anyone can f**king enter these competitions and have an equal chance at winning
Yiddles [426457]
I never win anything, subscriber draws, entries into competitions.

I never get any luck, never won the lottery, get a great hand in poker but everyone always folds or beat it with a bit of final card luck.

Whenever I bet on a sure thing, they lose.

I join a 10* TV network, next week it goes to 9* (not because of me)

I need out of this duke debt.

Come on man help a dude our, Yiddles is the name!!!
Wade [2220399]
Here it is, posting in another rigged competition to probably win nothing and still be completely disappointed...
Sagramor [1908287]
Aww shoots, why do I have to read even more lines of text? Can I at least get an image to stare at for a spell?

I'm here trying to have a time here and I ain't got no time to pander to this ridiculous trap of a thread.

*chews gum loudly*
Qfiffle [2557282] Committee Committee
I'm complaining that this thread even exists. It doesn't take any skill to make a complaint. Why should I win a prize for it? :P