Agreed.. my next goals (that have anything to do with crimes anyway) are to reach a level where I can soft carry plane hijacks consistently - since we don't have enough people at 55-60 NNB to succeed at them the usual way - and get to 25k arsons. (First PH attempt tomorrow, which is why I was rushing so many arsons now.) At that point might switch it up for a bit to grab some of the merits I'm relatively close to, but haven't decided yet.
I personally don't care for Torn much, but I like many of the people here and I enjoy the idea of having a forum like this mixed in with it, because that means I can run social games in a way I wouldn't be able to elsewhere - so my endgame here would be to reach a point where I'm able to lead PAs, and use that money to get a higher respect faction and then bankroll some shenanigans in F&G.